[pnpgm] Game Update #12 - File #140 - Ship Boredom ends

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Fri May 29 08:36:24 CEST 2009

<24 knots is more like 40.5 feet per second? 800 feet per second is
545mph or 474 nautical miles and hour
<26 knots would take 4 minutes to do 2 miles, so you may need to fix
descriptions?
<1 nautical mile is about 1.15 miles

Knowing there is trouble of some sort, Raban will run back to the deck
and try to get his bow and arrows since they should be the best weapon
against another ship.

[Alternate: If stored in a hard to reach place then may just plan for
hand to hand.

[Alternate: Raban can take short cuts, like through walls or deck, but
that has its own risks. If that is the best path to the bow it may be
worth it.

[If Bow and Arrows gotten, Raban will plan to try Multiarrow and try to
shoot Seadragon if he thinks he can do so.

<I expect Raban has his armor on since it is light.
<I was going to mention flying as an option, but it could be difficult
to get back to the ship?
<Sure Raban can fly over and punch out the Dragons with his cape
flapping in the breeze ;)

<Question: Is WSB of bow used as Strength to determine number of dice on
deadly hits? I always thought so but last reading made me wonder if that
is so.