[pnpgm] via ship not teleport need seaman skill

John Stowman johnstowman at gmail.com
Sun May 10 04:11:44 CEST 2009

"Learning this seaman skill sounds like a good idea to me.  I have never
been on the ocean but it sounds interesting."  If being on the ocean for the
first time makes Will uncomfortable he is not going to show it.  "As a
hunter I have some skills useful in a fight but there I mostly rely on
stocking my prey ambushing it and killing it so I am ill prepared for large
combat.  The time on board ship could be useful to learn shield and scimitar
which may be  useful in such a situation."