[pnpgm] via ship not teleport need seaman skill

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Sat May 9 16:55:29 CEST 2009

Laughing uncomfortably, everyone sees Kell turn a bit green and possibly, maybe, no one can really be sure they see him sway a bit in the saddle, maybe they did, "Um, well, I've avoided the ocean, there are big waves, hurricanes, more...  Lakes and rivers are nice, but those big waves.  And storms."  Now Ha'Kell definitely sways a bit and is a bit green.

"Give me nice mountains or deserts anyday."