[pnpgm] Game Update #13 - File #173 - Initial Dragon actions

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Wed Jun 3 21:00:47 CEST 2009

<Yup very good example. Since we have only had that one sighting of a
chaos ship, Raban has little to base things on other than stories told
by the crew. So its most likely he would try to respond quickly. That
means if the bow and arrows are not easily grabbed in route, he will go
as he is by the fastest way. Which implies its nearly straight up
through the ceiling? I am sure the crew will appreciate that one ;)

<So revised plan

Raban, hearing the shouts and feeling the ship's sudden maneuvering,
figures something bad must have happened. Since he is not exactly sure
where is gear is relative to his current location, Raban decides its
best to go as he is and find out what help he can provide... But what
happened to cause such a sudden turn? In the short time this took (for
him) others were having problems getting past him, making it apparent
that he must go a different way. Looking at the deck above him, he
decides that could work out, though if it fails its going to be
embarrassing and hurt a bit. Smashing your head into ceilings is nothing
new to Raban anyway...

<Up Up and Away!  Feel free to adjust to better fit events and what he
knows about such tricks.
<So new plan is to get to the main deck in the next couple phases (I
think that works) and try to find out what the problems is. Since he
must fly through the decks to do this it and thus has no 'friction', the
ship tossing about could make it interesting and result in injury or
worse? Sadly Raban is unlikely to think about that since he has not done
such on a ship before.
<Once he learns more on the situation, he may try to get his bow anyway.
It may be easier from there since he lives on deck?
<If there is not enough time and he expects to fight Hand to Hand, then
he will Bless himself at max for DCV and may offer blessings to others
nearby

<If it fails and he goes BONK! Raban will shake his head and try a more
normal path to deck.
<If worse happens, then plans will adjust as best fits the situation.

<Hopefully no Philadelphia Experiment scenes... they would hurt! And
cause a bad case of splinters!
<OOooo I should look up Space Ghost scenes, that actually resembles
Raban in this.