[pnpgm] Soul Sight

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 29 22:25:25 CEST 2009

>To Whitney: "Ah well, we should have expected it of course. With this
>group it is impossible to be on a ship and not have some unseen ballast
>stowed away below deck somewhere. Welcome aboard. I don't suppose you
>turn out to be a Duke, though?"

Whitney looks, yet again, at the three sailors it is felt necessary to keep him held tightly,, "No, not a Duke. Where I come from, we don't use a feudal system. Politics isn't hereditary, although there are some old families that, in some realms, keep their status and some sort of courtly position. I'm not one of them.

"I'm a librarian"

Thank you for your time,

Thomas O. Magann Jr.