[pnpgm] Game Update #22 - File #232 - Caladan insults Uli

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Tue Jul 14 21:40:47 CEST 2009

<LOL yup Raban would need to rescue her ;) Sadly rescues are much
harder, when he tries to take others through walls they go BONK. He
never did figure out how to take others...
<Nothing like having personality flaws a GM can take advantage of, it
adds flavor to the story.
<Luckily for Raban, a good piece of that is his own ethics and not
enforced by his Goddess, though she does not mind it.
<So Raban could break it if he had too, though not without some mental
effects.
<He is already bending his rules around the group's Ladies. They just do
not match the usual Damsel in Distress description. He will just have to
adapt to more complicated women.