[pnpgm] Kiet and the claimed goods

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri Jan 30 07:16:22 CET 2009

Kiet is in a sassy mood, now that he's of that flying pile of rubble.  He suggests
that we all dice for the items...none of them are especially important, or so he believes, except for maybe the flag...and I think it and the uniforms should remain together no matter who gets them.

    1) Flag, Unknown nation           - Arawn/Kiet
    2) Dark Lands Map                 - Z'leyra/Arawn
    3) Fine Cloth, Wool               - Z'leyra/Kiet
    4) Fine Cloth, Silk               - Z'leyra/Kiet
    5) Fur Cloak, Exceptional Quality - Z'leyra/Kiet
    6) Glass Bottles (5), Empty       - Z'leyra/Kiet
    7) Books - Books 20-24            - Arawn/Kiet
       Arawn selected - 10, 13, 18-23, 24*
       Kiet Selected  - 20-24