[pnpgm] ZL to Raban

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Mon Feb 9 22:01:01 CET 2009

<Oh what a thing to do to them!>

For a brief moment Raban is startled and scenes from other such
encounters flash through his mind...But this time he is innocent, or at
least mostly so.. In some cultures even implying such things can result
in death! There is only one proper response, remove the slight to her
virtue.
Raban turns and smiles, "Keit, you mistook our conversation. I am just
negotiating for purchase of armor and weapons made by our busy friend,
Z'Leyra."

<In some things, Raban has learned fast responses ;)  >