[pnpgm] Game Update #110b - File #621 - Party moves on..

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 15:16:12 CET 2009

To Sven:  "If this Itom is behind the attack, then we should not let it go
unanswered.  Nor should we leave such a treacherous enemy at our backs.  I
say we track down Itom, and butcher her!"  Ben'Dar is in favor of dealing
with Itom before returning to the High Elder.

To Unali:  "And how would you know how a lady likes to be treated?" he says
with a mischievious grin.  "Besides, you've been wanting me to do that ever
since we met!"