[pnpgm] Test...ignore..delete..

Scott Adams longshot at cybermax.net
Wed Dec 16 07:55:27 CET 2009

Notice Kell's post got ot me via a email but its not ont eh archives...
So posts might not be getting out via the list.
I have some trouble witht he list Admin site as well.

I'm about to update site in a few min if your post isn't there send it via email and list just in case till its figured out.

Yep.  Got 3 but only 1 got out via list other 2 I got from email.

So if you've posted since update send it to email

longshot at cybermax.net

Till list is fixed.  Email to Wout on this already sent.

Best way to tell if things get out is
1) check my site if its there it got to me
2) check archives if its there it was sent out via list
3) have the list send a copy back to you.

Sent this out to folks email so you get a copyas you won't via the list till fixed.  So I guess in this case don't ignore this email :)