[pnpgm] Game Update #3 - File #23 - Mission details and group plans - Kell's Vote

Murtha, Mark D (N-Resources) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Fri Apr 17 21:42:04 CEST 2009

Kell replies, "I deal in a variety of goods, from weapons and armor to wine and jewelry.  I usually go long distances to sell and trade items that become exotic.  Or bring better gear there.  I still have several fine spears from Ba'ru, one of the best arms making nations there is.  I'm not a horse trader, but if we survive this ordeal with the Vong, I'll gladly learn horses and help teach you some bargaining skills and trading and selling.  I may even have a contact or two that could spread the word about your fine horses."