[pnpgm] Game Update #3 - File #23 - Mission details and group plans - Kell's Vote

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Thu Apr 16 20:38:20 CEST 2009

*OBLIVION ALIGNMENT — Balance*

The spell transports a specific victim within the caster’s range to
oblivion. He ceases to exist in a meaningful sense until the duration
ends. The Caster who sent him can recall him. The cost to recall someone
is twice that required to send him.

While a victim is in oblivion he is not affected by the passage of time.
When the Duration of the spell ends he returns to the place from which
he was sent exactly as he was when he left. It will seem to him that he
had a momentary blackout though years may have passed.

A Hit Point Limit applies with this spell. If the creature is larger,
the amount of the excess is added to his *MDV *in resisting. If the
result of the spell is Abysmal Failure the Caster goes to oblivion. He
remains there until the Duration ends.

I had to post that as a reminder to people to check spells.
Oblivion does not say you can call the victim back anywhere else but
where the victim was went it was cast.
It has always worked that way to my recall, the posted one is the latest
version.

So unless the GM is using a different version, house ruled, all mention
of this method was an error?