[pnpgm] The mission

Robert Maxwell bioram at langate.gsu.edu
Fri Apr 17 20:52:34 CEST 2009

"My people are of simple means and lead simple lives.  I only briefly visited one of your larger cities before meeting up with these, my companions.  I leave our travel plans to those who understand such," he stumbles for the words, "complex lives."  There is some disgust in his voice.  "Due to what occurred, we now have trackers and guardians watching over the forest, but...."

"While I can imagine a people who have turned their back on the natural world, like the Katai, I just don't understand how they can believe themselves removed from it.  I am eager to travel and learn, but I may have to learn from you how to act, to even be, in these places."