[pnpgm] Kiet's request

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Sun Apr 12 04:16:38 CEST 2009

"I would personally like to travel by sea again.  We could easily pass as a combined troup of entertainers AND some merchants.  Those others who would be not well suited to entertaining or selling could be considered as bodyguards.  In fact, those bodyguards could be the reason the entertainers came to be with the merchants...as protection for them too. I, for one, would appreciate the opportunity to search for and purchase certain items, such as a large pearl."

"I have been along the coasts of Kll'maun territory and would not relish crossing it on foot or by horse.  We would most certainly not survive."

"Sailing down to Chunrey to trade and entertain would possibly be very lucrative.  As they are always fighting the Kll'maun, they often seek good entertainment to relieve themselves temporarily of the troubles in this life.  Picking up some trade items there and taking them south to Katai would be not at all unusual."

"I have some skills in disguising people (EL25-30 or so) and, if needed, could use magic to do so.  This would require, however, that any device or item that nullifies illusions remain behind.  I would suggest that anyway...as our opponents do not seem to use or have ability in illusions."