[pnpgm] Game Update #71 - File #371 - Arawn surprises party...

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 10:31:35 CEST 2008

As Fremea watches Arawn put his weapons down and then sit to talk, she wonders how much more of Sidh society she still does not understand. The Fea are known for their tricks and fun, but the elves seem to have a more serious approach to everything.

When the doors open with the men ready to fight, she will glance around the room and see how bad the situation is. Knowing that there is no way out of this except to fight, and be hurt badly being boxed in or to give up the weapons and become prisoners, she has to decide quickly the best action. Remembering a time when she was being trained and in a similar situation of being boxed in and out number, the best thing was to give them a false sense of calm that you would go with them and act as their captive. This allowed her to take them our of their element and become over confident that they had her. It was so simple to just release herself from the chains a little later and slow take them out one at a time.

In Sidh, "I will do as you ask and lay my weapons down only to protect Arawn. For he understands these things better than I and I will not go against his example." Then in Maritena (wrong spelling I know) "I would suggest we lay our weapons down and see what Arawn can do, plus there may be other opportunities that we are not seeing right now." She will then make sure she shows the man in the secret passageway that she is putting her bow and her dagger on the ground and then taking 3 steps back. At the same time she will study this new fighter that has appeared.