[pnpgm] no update...

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Fri Oct 10 07:17:48 CEST 2008

<Ouch we did have a casualty after all, and hopefully not more. Kiet
asked for a heal, I dont know if there is time for and healing aids to
be applied? Raban already has a posted action for the spell, I guess its
valid to use now. Raban has power to spare right now. He can cast Spirit
Blessing for those down spirit, that should not count as healing?
Healing for those who can risk it. And possibly Bless. Raban will cast a
heal on himself after he is done with any other magic. So if people need
anything ask.>