[pnpgm] no update...

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Oct 10 05:00:49 CEST 2008

	No update for Fri.  Slim chance.  No motivation folks aren't in ICQ to kick me into gear :)

Will work...try...on it this weekend... for monday...

But need to know who wishes to be healed magically.  If not told so will assume basic healer skill.  If you have prefernce for healing magic let me know (Arawn, Fremea, Chion if he is resurrected, Raban - ZL is tapped out)...and what EL will assume EL0 if not listed or requested.

This could take time to figure out so best ask now..