[pnpgm] Game update #34 - File #121 - Party enters Caladan's village

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Fri Mar 28 07:12:05 CET 2008

< I seem to recall reading of Ben'Dar and language before my post, so if
he asked it was before me. yup in reply to #32 file #103 on 3/21>

<It is implied that there are side effects to teleports, if so the
player does not know of it. Raban I would expect not to have much
problem with such effects but that is a GM call. As to determining
whether he has teleported before from it, I wonder how effective a
method that is. Disorientation from location, cultures etc versus spell
effects?>

Raban(to Chion) "All the magical methods of travel I have used are wierd
at first, but they are all useful. This method is quite fast but you
miss everything in between, so I do not think it is one I would use often."

Raban(to Z'leyra) "What sort of fight was it? Without weapons, I should
be able to defeat A'gort without hurting him seriously if we are
required to fight. It could even be fun as a display match of strength
and skill."
<Silly Raban could get his butt kicked too. I should read the rules on
KOs? Wonder where they are. ;) >

[Raban tries to avoid causing problems but may have trouble not flirting
if the situation warrants it]