[pnpgm] Loan necklace

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Mar 28 04:19:20 CET 2008

Z'leyra will lend the necklace to Ben'dar saying "I have learned Katai,
to speak it anyway. Put on this necklace, grasp the knot in your hand
and say 'Understand' as I speak in Katai to you. Hopefully it will work
- if not when it is your turn again we shall try again."
Z'leyra will cast thru her staff a EL4 Sidh Purification to assist the
necklace in its spell, hand the necklace to Ben'dar and start talking to
him in Katai about the weather, how he likes his horse et cetera until
she is sure the necklace either succeeded or failed for the day.

She tells Fremea that it will be her turn the next day.

At the village Z'leyra will greet Caladan warmly and nod her head at the
others. She will inquire how her patients fare and pass pleasantries
with those that talk with her.