[pnpgm] Update #29

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 00:35:40 CET 2008

   When the others were done responding to Chion Arawn took a moment to move next to the wizard. Their had been much activity linked to Katai in the past several weeks. Now, it seemed, they would be travelling their and Arawn thought over the handicap presented to the group with only two native speakers. Taking a moment of the wizard's time he quietly asked,

   "Chion, if I may have a moment, it seems that there has been much going on in connection with Katai lately. I am eager to travel there but there is the small problem of a potential language barrier. There is likely much to learn while there and writings here to be studied. I may learn the language while I am there but with no more than a touch I may learn all I need to know now and carry the shadow of your tongue within my heart. If you will allow it."

    Regardless of the decision Arawn will then proceed to ask questions of basic etiquette in regards to the Dark Lands and Katai from both Chion and Unali. He will also proceed to change into his finer clothes in preparation for a reception with the lord of the Dark Lands.
   Beyond these things he will mention to the party that he would like to take some time before they leave to gather crafting materials for an item he hopes to make. He will mention that he is looking to purchase equipment and materials to craft some jewelry that he would to house certain stones in just in case anyone present knows of a good source to purchase these. Outside of this he is ready to leave.
   BTW- I mentioned Arawn asking Z'leyra for help Enhancing some items in the last post but I looked over things and it appears everything is already enhanced so nix that statement.