[pnpgm] Game Update #51 - File #216 - Party prepares to teleport

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Fri Jun 20 08:32:31 CEST 2008

>         GM: Raban/Kiet languages added.  Remember v2 has it not max
>             level but starting level now.  This means a basic Em level
>             ability.

<Expected and fair. Not so much of a limit on human languages but a
killer for others.>
>         GM: Two more language slots are out there for Ma 1 and Ma 2
>             If folks wish to use them let me know.

<The maker should get some new languages?>
>             Raban - Assume normal gear but do you take your instruments?

<If space or weight is not an issue he will take everything. >
>         GM: Mana Status -
>
>                 Player         Status [of full casting ability]
>                 Raban                   92%

<Did you include the effects of watchful sleep from Lapwing Heart? It
recovers 6hp and 6 mana? Did Mel6 add mana or just capacity? It should
make little difference but good to know.>