[pnpgm] Healing

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Wed Jul 9 00:15:13 CEST 2008

<Raban can do a serious healing massage, +3 to CB and StB. His healing
skill is for horses, though that should mean he knows a little human
healing? El3 magical healing is fairly effective but has that serious
drawback for most people.>
<And no, Healing Light should never be usable offensively, thats a
question for the designer! And personally I don't think Watchful Sleep
should have that risk, but technically the rules imply both of those can
be a risk. Healing Mist can also be used offensively as it puts targets
comatose while healing making them an easy kill. Obviously all the
healing related spells need to be checked over for abuse, especially
area effects.>