[pnpgm] Game Update #56 - File #246 - T2:P3/4, T3:P1+2 G.Com

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 8 09:41:13 CEST 2008

Fremea will make sure everbody knows where she is and then she will cast healing (el 1) on herself. When she notices Chion's wounds, she will offer her healing spell to him (el 1) if he wants.

"Since it is hard to see up here and we are not sure of where the edge is, I will be glad to take the point, since I can fly easily, even if I fall off the ledge. I will also be able to sense the mana ebbs with Mana Sensing, and hopefully that will tell us when we reach an area that is the edge."