[pnpgm] Game update #24 - File #64 - Q&A With Assassin

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:49:35 CET 2008

Fremea has no reaction to Chion's action against Kel. He deserves everything coming to him, and more (Fremea smiles to herself about how much more he will get), however Fremea will not be the one to do it this time.

"So, you decided to take Unali yourself. Seems hard to believe that you alone could have done everything in the tavern, other than throw that dart. So, who else were you working with? How do I contact them?"

She turns to Chion and whispers in his ear. "If there is anything you want to ask, let me know. He will answer to me."