[pnpgm] The Prisoners+

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Sat Dec 20 04:03:28 CET 2008

>From Kiet: "Someone has to stay and keep watch over the prisoners, or we have to take everybody with us.  I'll volunteer to stay with them...and I promise not to hurt them, unless they try to escape."

"I still think that A'kril would have worn something to control the traps...so whoever goes should take along his sword, at least.  I doubt his armor would be of much use...or that it was the key, because if you are going to work with items from your library, you aren't going to be comfortable in heavy armor."

"Oh, and what about the woman prisoner?  What do we do with her?  Bind, gag and head cover?"