[pnpgm] Communications

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Wed Dec 17 03:34:22 CET 2008

Yelling back and forth Z'leyra gets and brings the others up to date on
developments. She suggests that the Elementals be asked to point out the
magic they want destroyed if they know where it is. [Also, do the
elementals want to take any of the items Akril had?] If they don't know
where the magic is then Fremea and Arawn would be best at using mana
sensing to locate the possible magics that might be the source of the
elementals anger. If we cannot dispel the magic we could destroy the
item (destroying the magic) or move the item so far away that it would
no longer have the unwanted effect.

She mentions that a knowledge spell might work for locating the magic if
mana sensing doesn't work.