[pnpgm] Game Update #95 - File #516 - Arawn talks to the Wind

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Tue Dec 9 08:20:13 CET 2008

Raban forces himself to stay calm and let wiser heads prevail. But that
does not appear to be what is happening, Arawn is not reaching these
beings who he implies should be friends? And he did not answer the
question on the Lion. Enough! Time has been wasted to no good effect, no
more can be lost... With that Raban rushes to rescue the damsel in
distress, by any means required. Walls, Doors, Windows, Floors,
Ceilings, they are all ways into a room if someone desires it enough.

<Well he tried, now we will see if it is too late. Its a Bird, Its a
Plane, Its Super-Raban to the rescue! At need, this mild mannered Bard
doffs his clothes to become...wait what is the rating on this show
again? And was the removing of clothes before or after the rescue? Maybe
I should be speaking to the script writers..>