[pnpgm] welcome to Fremea

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 05:09:48 CET 2007

Fremea bows slightly to Z'leyra, keeping her face turned just enough to show her respect.

In Faerry Sidh -
"Thank you for your invite, it would be an honor to accept as you have been so kind to extend it. As for enemies, I have my own share right now, so it maybe refreshing to have something different to deal with." She shows her face enough to see the smile cross her face.