[pnpgm] Game update #25 - File #116 - Goblin Combat Turn 1: Phase 1+2

Robert Maxwell bioram at langate.gsu.edu
Thu Mar 8 22:12:05 CET 2007

Sorry for the delay.  I've been on pain killer for an injured knee.  Never thought I could sleep 16 out of every 24 hours.

Previous conversation:

"Farseeker,"  Strie'bog begins, "Z'leyra is right in a way.  My talking to the creatures of the forest is natural, and a gift from my mother.  I understand their speech better than I understand Merantian.  But what surprises me more is that you think my faith is external.  You say you rely on your skill and quick thinking.  So do I, but added to this is my faith.  I don't expect Cernunnos to come and save my life when times are tough.  My skills and knowledge are all I have for this; my faith is that the Court of Cernunnos, the Court of Life, seeks to preserve life.  I, as a follower will use all my skill, knowledge and power to advance these goals.  We are not that different Farseeker.  You have faith in your skills, and my faith brings me a conviction to use my skills in a right manner."

As for the goblins;
After seeing the goblins, and more importantly, the close nature of the camp, Strie'bog will cast Wood Strength (EL 1) and use his axe in combat.

If it is not too late to talk about daily spells, Strie'bog will be keeping his long term bless spells going.  Bless DCV day 1, skip a day, Bless OCV day 3, skip a day, Bless DCV day 5, etc... (Bless spells at EL 3).

Robert