[pnpgm] Update Supplement

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Jun 8 21:00:17 CEST 2007

	Strie'bog has choosen to remain solid and dropped off in th eother dark bedroom.  To use his spell to locate his mom.

	So Chion and Z'leyra are the only ones in th eouter room with the fog and insubstantial. Arawn and Strie'bog have no clue what is gong on with each other.

	I moved Ghost Team to the outer room since Z'leyra wanted to ambush the Bowgirl.  Since there were no alternative What Ifs I went and did this.  So that action is done.

	I know with a Table game this could be more faster in decision making but this is best I can do.  Since only one phase went this is how it'll end up.

	thanks.

Ben'dar - Good post you did what I'd have done ! :)