[pnpgm] Game update #22 - File #102 - Where did he go?

Robert Maxwell bioram at langate.gsu.edu
Mon Feb 26 22:54:26 CET 2007

After looking around, Strie'bog returns with a small book.  With some
hesitation, he looks to the last written page.  "It seems my mother has
gone to visit Miklav.  I don't know when she left, but there is no fresh
meat.  It must have been a while ago, but her plants seem cared for."
He then looks around the house.

"Unali, is this where you were attacked?"  Strie'bog kneels and looks
around.  Picking up a small yellow flower, he says, "this is teil, and
it only grows in the sacred forest."  He holds the flower up, and all
can see it has a distinctive purple pattern inside the yellow leaves.  I
wonder if these men had come from the forest."  After being lost in
thought for a moment, he stands up and goes over to one of the older
trees in the garden.  He then addresses the tree in Tounge of the
Forest.  (It is a basic greeting).

Using forest talk, he is going to ask the forest about the men that
attacked and about Endo.