Fw: [pnpgm] Game update #22 - File #102 - Where did he go?

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 06:09:02 CET 2007

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: john haight <lithalis at yahoo.com>
To: Scott Adams <longshot at darktech.org>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 8:35:47 PM
Subject: Re: [pnpgm] Game update #22 - File #102 - Where did he go?

   As the bewildered group made their way back toward the cabin Arawn asked Thig if he cold look over the clay ball found in the clearing. Assuming that the fae mage is willing he rolls it in his hands, his eyes closing in concentration every know and then. As they reach the clearing he once again hands it to Thig, thanking him.
   Moving up toward the front door he watched as the others split to various tasks. Entering the abode he stood in the center of the main room, still and silent, his eyes out of focus. As questions and comments were raised Farseeker came to him, inquiring about the dead man. He eyes retained their distant look and he looked away from Farseeker, through the nearby window. After a moment he spoke quietly.

   "No, wait a moment. We may have need of the bodies."

   He turned around to face those present, his brilliant blue-green eyes sparkling, the only part of his face not obscured by the light grey face wrap. His voice was strong, thoughtful and serious.

   "If we wish to find out more of these men as well as what has happened to Strie'bog's mother I see at least a few options. First we can question the dead men's horses. They may possess useful information.
   Also, did anyone manage to wound the wizard? Or capture one of his belongings? If so we may be able to use the item as a link to track the wizard through the magic of sympathy."

   He paused a moment, as if deeply considering something, before continuing, his voice carrying a far graver tone.

   "Failing this we have at least two other options. I can attempt to peer into the past or," and he regarded Farseeker for a moment with a slight nod before engaging the others once again, "we can summon the spirits of the dead men for questioning.
   Both are fraught with danger, the first is a powerful and sometimes dangerous spell that may backfire and other summons the dark spirits of the dead, though I would be protected other magical protections would have to be in place to protect the rest of you from their wrath."

    He lowered his head slightly before turning a bit to look out of the window once again.

   "If there are other ideas then I am open to other suggestions. If not, let me know what you decide."

Never Miss an Email

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail