[pnpgm] Game update #111 - File #415 - Party prepares for leaving..

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 15:47:40 CEST 2006

Since his spear was ruined, it looks like Ben'Dar will be taking along his
pike to the castle.

suffering has been cut short.  I gave him a warrior's death, and he died
honorably.  Yes, I think I may need some bandaging."  Ben'Dar will go to
Z'leyra and ask to be bandaged.  While talking with her, he says in a low
voice, "It will be dangerous to take the claw to the enemy's stronghold, but
perhaps even more dangerous to leave it here on the plains with Caladan's
people.  There has been talk of using magic to safegaurd it...but I do not
understand this magic.  How do we know that the magic of the claw is not
strong enough to defend itself from any such attempts by us?  I am concerned
that the spells you use on it could fail with harmful results, or the claw
will be sent to a place where we cannot get to it, and we could lose this
powerful item before we fully understand it.  My inclination is to just take
it along with us for the time being.  What are your thoughts?"

His comments to Farseeker regarding the claw on the day of the teleportation
will be forthcoming....