[pnpgm] Finally, someone speaks Chosai!

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 15:53:47 CEST 2006

Chion smiles hearing Chosai. He will reply in Chosai,
"Well, I had not thought of an allegience with the
(spitting) L'P'Nth. But you do not strike me as one
just yet. For a man to be in charge, truly unusual. I
will consider what to do with you." Switching to his
own broken Merentian he will continue, "I left the
note so that you knew I would return to take this
fort. So yes, it is my intention that you should
comply with the note. Your stolen goods were forfeit
when you refused to send A'Gar to comply with the
order in the note. But if it is a matter of principle
that the injustice be repaid in some kind perhaps you
can bargain for your life." Then, without warning,
he'll throw his sai trying to impale the guy in the
forhead (between the eyes). If successful, he will add
"Nah." If the statue thingie attacks or what have you,
Chion will kill Teed first, then it.