[pnpgm] Chion back in camp

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 17:11:35 CEST 2006

Chion looks around and sees Cetric unconscious. He
smiles as he often does when happenstance presents a
humorous image of life. As he goes towards Cetric he
will get a waterskin from one of the horses or that is
lieing around to wash the bugs off. He will lightly
splash some water on his face in an attempt to wake
him up. (If that doesn't work he'll attempt a
wakefulness spell on the poor bugger (unless that is
only on oneself)).

Anyway, when he comes to, he will present the gem to
him and say, "An old friend of Caladan's wishes you to
have this in an effort to retrieve his life for him. I
am happy that my laughing at your antics did not upset
you, and trust you understand that I won't be in the
future. I shall from now on consider them part of your
charm." He will smile at Cetric and hold out the gem
for him to take. Not helping him to his feet.

-Marcel