[pnpgm] Ben'Dar nods

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 02:18:56 CEST 2005

In answer to the warrior who asks Ben'Dar about the Fire Lodge: (Assuming
the Fire Lodge is the elite Fel'oros warrior society which Ben'Dar hopes to
join at some point?) Ben'Dar nods and says, "Yes, I will be. I have not yet
returned to the Fel'oros to claim my rightful place in the Fire Lodge." (A
little boastful and probably not wholly accurate...yet. But he's already
been boasting so one more boast won't make that much difference!)