[pnpgm] Strie'bog's response to Cetric

Robert A. Maxwell rmax at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 24 15:48:55 CEST 2005

Strie'bog just stares at Cetric when he begins to drum, hatred glaring in his eyes.

To Xian:  "Yes, there is animosity between us, but it will be finished by dawn."

During the ceremony, he will take the bowl and look dead on at Cetric, saying "to the Lord of Life."

As the gathering begins to end, he will walk over to Cetric, making sure that all (even the tribesmen) see this exchange.  "Cetric," he says looking him in the eyes.  "There is hatred between us.  You heard my story, and seen the axe I carry.  I was trained well to use it by the one who brought it as a gift to my mother in honor of my birth."  He'll let that point sink in for a moment.  "Betrayal of a sacred ritual of life is an insult to my family Cetric.  With your drum you challange me, you claim that I am no warrior.  There is a custom among my people, for two who have bad blood to fight with no weapons, no magic, just their bodies until one is unconscious.  Will you, without proxy, accept this to cleanse the blood between us and show the elders of your tribe what I am capable of?"