[pnpgm] Game update #46 - File #183 - Race ends and a new twist!

pnpgm pnpgm at softhome.net
Sat Oct 15 02:46:35 CEST 2005

  R3 Balrog................Balrog............Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  ?? Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R4 Tom Crockett..........Caladan...........Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  R1 Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3 Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  W2 Sergi Sallent.........Jordi.............Wizard..Normal/Elf    Ma
  R4 Tim Falkenberg........Malradh ben Kasha.Merc....Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Wayne Richardson/Uji..Thig..............Sidh MU.Normal/Faerry Ma
  Do Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Artist..Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Orion (Paul Broman)...Trembyl...........Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3 Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R3 Scott Adams...........Xian..............Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  W2 Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
     Animals: Ventrius/Pogo Thig's dogs, Firesnake of Caladan's,
       Z'Leyra's Eagle, 2 Draft Horses, Wolf - Boyzdar
       6 Captured Zen'da Horses

     Game Web Site - For updates, files, links, etc.

<http://users.cybermax.net/~longshot/pbem/index.htm>http://users.cybermax.ne
t/~longshot/pbem/index.htm

     Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at softhome.net

     Game Update #46 in sequence (file #183]

     Admin notes: None.

        From Ben'dar: [Re: Last Race actions]
          "This is one of those things I mentioned where I don't kill
           players. Unless they do stuff like this"

          (OOC: Yeah that was pretty crazy.  Ben'Dar was lucky he
          didn't break his neck.  But...no guts, no glory, eh?  ;-)
          It turned out pretty awesome though!  That's the beauty of
          role-playing games: good dice rolls can save the day when
          you're trying to do something insane like that!  Woo hoo!)

          Ben'Dar uses his horsemanship skill to stay clear of the
          other riders' grasping hands and charging mounts.  If he
          can get into the open, he'll urge Tef'wo to run flat-out,
          at full-speed to try to pull ahead.  He'll lean down low
          over his horse's neck, to both protect the necklace from
          grasping hands and also to help his mount go faster, and
          he'll be loudly whooping Fel'oros warcries all the way into
          the village.  (Probably not real wise, considering the
          Fel'oros have probably met Caladan's tribe in battle at some
          point in the past and some of the older warriors in the tribe
          may well remember it...but Ben'Dar is caught up in the
          adrenaline overload and rational thoughts of being
          politically correct have fled his mind  completely.)
        GM:  Yes.  Insane.  but it worked.  Good rolls indeed.  But
          if you had landed on your head (reasonable chance) and
          snapped your neck.  Even Z'leyra likely couldn't bring you
          back to the living.  Ack.  I was hoping you'd do the above.
          It allows the below.  Just what I was looking for specifically.

                        ---------------------------

        From Strie'bog: [Re: After test actions]
          Strie'bog will watch the other tests, and cheer where
          appropriate. If anyone is injured, he will ask Z'leyra if
          he could assist her in helping them.

          "Z'leyra, I stand ready to assist you with the healing if
          needed." After his test, he will take no notice of Cetric,
          not by making a dramatic scene of it, but rather treating
          him as if he either did not exist or were a ghost. Though
          alive in body, he sees Cetric of dead in spirit.
        GM:  Ack.