[pnpgm] Jordi's actions

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 10:28:15 CEST 2005

        Hello:

        (OOC: Scott, in turn 1, phase 4, Jordi fired
and made 1 hit to the big phyton attacking Chion...
so, Jordi fired 5 arrows and has some experience for
the encounter... a miserable experience, but some
experience.)
        First of all, after the combat is gone, Jordi
takes a look on his buddies:
        "Z'leyra, if you have spent too much magic and
you're tired, I can magically heal Chion and Ben'dar".
        (OOC: EL 1 Healing spell for Chion, and
maximum EL Healing spell for Ben'dar, plus Sidh tongue
bonuses.  But only after Z'leyra has healed by
non-magical means the wounds.)
        After that, Jordi recovers his five arrows.
        He throws to the fire the one that hit the
serpent woman (just caution), and then, he takes the
other four, to see if they can be reusable again.
(Or, if they are broken, but the metal point is okey,
to buy a "human" arrow, and substitute the human metal
point by an elven metal point).
        Then, Jordi realizes that two horses have
fled.
        "We must find the other horses."
        (OOC: Which horses have fled, Scott).
        "I will take a look, to see if I can find
them"
        (Of course, if Jordi's horse hasn't fled...).

                  Sergi/Jordi