[pnpgm] Ben'Dar comments

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at comcast.net
Sun May 8 21:46:49 CEST 2005

After hearing Farseeker's explanation of the evil nature of the unconscious serpent woman, Ben'Dar grunts painfully, and says, "We should kill the foul creature.  I would suggest we question it first to find out if it has a hidden treasure hoard nearby, but I think it would likely just try to trick us.  Is there a reward for killing it, Farseeker?  If so, I will keep its head in a sack so that we can get a reward when we return to Maren."

Ben'Dar asks for healing, "Please patch me up, Z'leyra.  That flying thing took a cheap shot at me when I wasn't looking!"

After he is patched up, Ben'Dar will spend some time grooming his horse, checking it for any injuries, and talking to it.  He will also give it a nice food treat as a reward for its superb discipline during the fight.

Are there any useful body parts or loot on the dead monsters?  Ben'Dar wouldn't mind adding a few more impressive-looking fangs or claws to his collection.  If he sees any on the serpents, firehounds, or demon, he will carefully take it to be added later to his trophy necklace.