[pnpgm] Ben'Dar replies to Jordi and Z'leyra

Christopher Wells ckwells at comcast.net
Sat Mar 12 23:39:59 CET 2005

I emailed some actions/comments yesterday, but couldn't get on my home email so I sent them from work email to Scott.  It's great that we can go back and see all our postings on the website.  Thanks for posting, Scott.  (http://users.cybermax.net/~longshot/pbem/5.txt)

To Z'leyra:  In response to the comment regarding the Storm Dragon armor, Ben'Dar lets out a loud whoop of excitement.  "Thank you Z'leyra!  I'm very excited to see the excellent work you've done on the dragon hide.  I've been looking forward to it for several months now."  Ben'Dar buys Z'leyra a drink, the best he can afford, and toasts to her honor to the whole group:  "To Z'leyra, a generous friend and a master shaman!  May her drum always beat loudly and her Tonah always watch over her and protect her from harm!"

To Jordi:  "Yes, I will help you and anyone else who needs to buy a horse tomorrow.  I know several of the local horse merchants and many of the local farmers.  We will get good horses at fair prices, that I can assure you!"  (Ben'Dar will get in touch later this evening with contacts he's made during the past 3 months in the Sivas area to obtain horses for the party members to purchase in the morning.  He will help to appraise them and make sure that they are healthy and being offered for a fair price.)  (Good idea to leave Velox behind on this adventure.  He is a very young colt, still not old enough to ride.)