[pnpgm] Coming to a Computer Screen near you!

pnpgm pnpgm at softhome.net
Sat Mar 5 00:51:56 CET 2005

Ok.  I've done the 90 days for everyone up to this point that I can.

Z'leyra - 99% just some more minor edits and decisions
Unali - 99% just that final decision on something in email.

So heres what I'll be doing.  Monday we'll start Adventure #2.

At this point I assume everyone is going to play as no one has said they
would not.

So I'll be working on adventure #2 details this weekend....

I'm still open for criticism bad or good on problems with #1 in style and
such so post away privately or publically if you want.

Another minor thing for those who have not sent me your birthdate please do
so.  D12 D30 is sufficient  or figure out something based on the earth
calender.

This is mainly for keeping track of age..

Fringe BBS - EWOG II - 904-733-1721
Telegard / Allfix Beta Site
ICQ: 24436933