[pnpgm] The riders

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 10:41:39 CEST 2005

      "Ben'dar, I'm not so high born as you think.
Elven kingdoms are small affairs -or, at least, my
uncle's kingdom is small- compared to human kingdoms.
So I'm not so high born; consider my uncle the
equivalent of a human count or marquis in Marentia,
and you will get the idea.  And I don't know if I want
to be king... I only know that I must be ready for
being king, because perhaps I end up being king.
However, no matter what happens with my uncle, as I'm
used to human ways, I will probably be  in the service
of my King as diplomat -and, probably, if a nearly
elven king wants to have some kind of relation with
humans, I will be choosed as ambassador.  Remember, I
was kidnapped by Climans when I was performing such a
mission for some elven kingdoms.
      In fact, in our society, social status comes
from success as warrior or magician; other services to
the community can also be rewarded with a social
status promotion.  (OOC: the rules only say success
has warrior -increase in CEP- or magician -increase in
MEL- but I imagine that other services to the
community can be rewarded)."

                 **********

       Jordi enjoys Strie'bog stories and songs a lot:

     "I enjoy music and stories, as all elven people
do, and it's wonderful to have you, Strie'bog, in the
party.  You are a very good artist.  Thank you very
much."

                 **********

         Jordi has his shield in his left hand, and
has his spear in the right hand.   While he is
waiting, he studies the left, right and rear of the
group, looking for an ambush (the riders are in front
of the party, I assume).  No agressive behavior
(except for wearing armour and weapons), unless the
riders do something agressive.
         Once combat begins, Jordi will advance with
the group; he will throw his spear before meeting them
in the melee, and then will fight with sword.  (Note:
Jordi will throw his spear to someone using a bow, if
one is in range).  Jordi will try not to hurt a horse,
because he feels it can create problems in the future,
in this horse-oriented society.

                          Sergi/Jordi