[pnpgm] The trip...

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 11:39:40 CEST 2005

      Hello:

      OOC: Sorry for the late posting.

      Jordi buys the needed food for the trip, and
pays for the trip.
      He will cast a EL 0 purification to help with
the friendly currents spell, and then he will cast a
luck spell (EL 0) before casting the friendly currents
spell at higher EL posible, recasting it until it
works.
      Once the spell effects disappear, he will cast
it again, highest EL posible, recasting it until it
works.  And he will follow this pattern until he
doesn't has any left mana points, or we reach destiny.
  Of course, he won't cast any other magic while in
the ship.  Priority is to reach Caladan family ASAP.
      Returning to more mundane matters:
      "Well, Ben'dar, I'm very good, well, in fact,
I'm excellent with sign language, so if you want to
learn a thing or two, I will glady help you."
      (OOC: Ben'dar knows that Jordi is a little bit
-to say the last- oveconfident about his
abilities...).
      (OOC: Jordi's initial idea was to learn more
about navigation in rivers... is it posible to teach
Ben'dar and also learn a little bit about it?).
       Jordi will try to speak with Kasha about hiring
mercenaries; and he will also try to speak with Kasha
and Farsekeer about military matters, mainly about
sieges, coordination of allied armies in the
battlefield and logistics.  It's obvious for everybody
who knows him a little bit that he is very interested
in the topic... in fact, he seems to be trying to
memorize everything!

                               Sergi/Jordi