[pnpgm] Game update #322 - File #528 - King talks to Ben'dar & Z'leyra more..

pnpgm pnpgm at softhome.net
Tue Jan 4 05:19:51 CET 2005

     Alias/Player          Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
     Balrog                Balrog            Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
     Chris Wells           Ben'dar           Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
     Tom Crockett          Caladan           Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
     Marcel Liberty        Chion             Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
     Bob Eldred/Nomad      Damon             Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
     Ryan Torres           Farseeker         Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
     Sergi Sallent         Jordi             Wizard  Normal/Elf    Ma
     Tim Falkenberg        Malradh ben Kasha Merc    Normal/Human  Ma
     NPC Plaqyer           Neva              Archer  Normal/Elf    Fe
     Wayne Richardson/Uji  Thig              Sidh MU Normal/Faerry Ma
     Orion (Paul Broman)   Trembyl           Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
     Wout Broere           Unali             Ninja   Normal/Human  Fe
     Scott Adams           Xian              Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
     Alex Koponen          Z'leyra           Healer  Normal/Human  Fe
     Animals: Ventrius/Pogo Thig's dogs, Firesnake of Caladan's

        Player                Email Address
     Wout Broere     broere at powersandperils.org
     Alex Koponen    akoponen at mosquitonet.com
     Sergi Sallent   igresigres at yahoo.com
     Scott Adams     pnpgm at softhome.net
     Chris Wells     ckwells at comcast.net
     Marcel Liberty  kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com

     Powers & Perils Web Page - for some who might want it:

<http://abroere.xs4all.nl/broere/pnp>http://abroere.xs4all.nl/broere/pnp/)
or <http://www.powersandperils.org/>www.powersandperils.org

      Game Web Site - For updates, files, links, etc.

<http://users.cybermax.net/~longshot/pbem/index.htm>http://users.cybermax.ne
t/~longshot/pbem/index.htm

     Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at softhome.net

     Game Update #322   in sequence (file #528)

     Admin notes: Ok.  holidays are over.  hope everyone had a good
     new year.  Now we should be back on a regular schedule.  Still
     waiting on alot of actions to come in for 3 months before can
     start the new adventure.  The website is also back up and
     working. But soon I may delete all the links to start the
     new adventure.  If I do I'll try to give a week notice in case
     anyone needs to view something at the last minute.  I'll keep
     the files though so if you need anything let me know.
    [Update]

    [During Ben'dar's audience with King]
    From Ben'dar
       Ben'Dar smiles hugely as the king tells him of the ranch that
       will be his.  He accepts the deed and bows deeply saying,
       "Thank you my lord!  I see now why it is said among the Zen'Dan
       that the King of Marentia is an honorable friend. I will make
       known among my people the generosity and friendship you have
       shown to me today, honorable king."
       NOTE:  Add to Ben'Dar's 3 month activities hiring some laborers
       to help clean up and convert the ranch over to be used for horse
       training.  Any foals Ben'Dar acquires during the 3 months will
       be kept here and trained by Ben'Dar as time permits.  The other
       actions I told you about previously shouldn't change too much,
       since it will probably take some months before the ranch is
       ready for use.
    GM: You saw how long it'd take to build only about a month the major
      structures.  After that it can be operational pretty much.  I'll
      email you the ideas later on I talked about in email.

    King: "Your welcome.  I may personally visit one day to buy your
      finest stock!"

    GM: With this the audience with you is over.  Unless you have
      anything else to add?  Your free to do the rest of the 3 months
      and get back to me then your done till next adventure.

    [During Z'leyra's audience with King]
    From Z'leyra:
      Having left them with the steward (bearing weapons to an audience
      of a King is foolish) she will ask the steward to present the
      party's gift to the King - The Climan flag and the ceremonial
      broadsword. "Your Majesty, we present these trophies, the flag
      captured at the Climan base and a ceremonial broadsword now no
      longer needed by one of the Climan officers at the base."

      She bows again.

    [The King stands and accepts the sword.  He ushers for the flag
     to be folded and put on the table.  He doesn't want to touch
     it for its symbolism.  He grips the highly decorated sword that
     was found in one of the offices of the Climan prison.  He
     swings it back and forth and then another swing.  The gleam
     of the blade shines in the candlelight and sunlight.  He
     looks up to the party.]
    King: "I'm pleased!  A very nicely made sword.  Looks like it
      may have some Rogizini handiwork in the blade but Bhamotin
      hilt.  The Gems could be Vahearian as well since they tend
      to place gems at the end piece rather than the blade end.
      I will keep this with pride.  The flag I also accept.  I
      am pleased the mission was completed.  Many lives here and
      in other areas may have been saved by your actions."

    GM: Anything else for the King?   If not your audience is
      over.

    From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
      Z'leyra will attend the funerals of Valgor and Triest if she
      hears of them in time. To their survivors she will praise the
      heroism of the dead.
    GM: Valgor is known so easy.  Triest the rumor does get around
      in time to attend it.

    Z'leyra:
      Z'leyra will invite any members of the party to join her at
      Sivas after she has established herself there. She does propose
      to give them jobs if they need jobs. She does need bodyguards,
      servants, teachers et cetera.
      They can be long term guests if they wish, but she will eventually
      discourage those who just treat her home as a free roominghouse
      and don't assist in some way..
    GM: Ack No free loafing eh?

    Z'leyra:
       As she expects to do a fair bit of forge work, making armor and
       weapons, she could teach any that wish to apprentice themselves
       and study under her. If she has the wherewithall she will
       attempt to also get a country estate east of Sivas along the
       sea shore near where the plains turn into hills.

       If she hears about it in time Z'leyra will attend Suresh's
       wedding. She will privately ask Suresh if he would like an
       enchantment for the future health of his family. She intends
       to create and gift him a charm that can be used to Cure Disease
       once per day - but only if he would comfortably accept it.
    GM: Suresh would accept it but as a family would take at least
      a year theres no rush :)

    Ok.  A quickie update.  Likely another on Friday.

    Still leaves audience with Unali/Jordi.  And a few 3 month
    actions to go through...getting there.

Fringe BBS - EWOG II - 904-733-1721
Telegard / Allfix Beta Site
ICQ: 24436933