[pnpgm] Chion's battle plan

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 08:06:41 CEST 2005

Chion gets off his horse and gets out his staff. He
tells everyone the following:

"I can probably kill all of them in one shot, ar at
least make it so that they will all be hurt. What We
are going to need to do is gather all the horses in a
group. We will need to have all the bait we can to get
them in as tight a group as possible. I may even not
have to wait until the last seconds to perform this
task. But it sure beats having to try to kill these
stupid flying things in melee combat. What do you say?
Want to trust me?"

His plan is to get all the hypogriffs into the range
of his staff's EL7 spell. Hopefully all nearly the
same height off the ground. A 30-50 foot drop should
kill most of them, one would hope.

-Marcel