[pnpgm] Game Update #8a - File #27 -Replies and Comments

pnpgm pnpgm at softhome.net
Tue Apr 12 05:30:46 CEST 2005

  R3 Balrog                Balrog            Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  ?? Chris Wells           Ben'dar           Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  R4 Tom Crockett          Caladan           Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  R1 Marcel Liberty        Chion             Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
  W3 Ryan Torres           Farseeker         Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  W2 Sergi Sallent         Jordi             Wizard  Normal/Elf    Ma
  R4 Tim Falkenberg        Malradh ben Kasha Merc    Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Wayne Richardson/Uji  Thig              Sidh MU Normal/Faerry Ma
  Do Robert Maxwell        Strie'bog         Artist  Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Orion (Paul Broman)   Trembyl           Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W3 Wout Broere           Unali             Ninja   Normal/Human  Fe
  R3 Scott Adams           Xian              Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2 Alex Koponen          Z'leyra           Healer  Normal/Human  Fe
     Animals: Ventrius/Pogo Thig's dogs, Firesnake of Caladan's,
       Z'Leyra's Eagle, 2 Draft Horses, Wolf - Boyzdar

     Game Web Site - For updates, files, links, etc.

<http://users.cybermax.net/~longshot/pbem/index.htm>http://users.cybermax.ne
t/~longshot/pbem/index.htm

     Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at softhome.net

     Game Update #8a in sequence (file #27)

    Admin notes: I hate how the Email strips the Tabs away and makes
    the post look ugly.  The true form is on the game website and
    looks better.  its just how the email is done I guess.

    This update is a two parter.  For ease of reading this one
    contains the replies and posts already seen on the list.
       1. Replies from Strie'bog to others
       2. Actions from Jordi
       3. Actions from Z'leyra
       4. Actions from Ben'dar
       5. Actions from Chion
    If you've read it you can skim the replies to the above or
    go to the next post the actual combat update.