[pnpgm] IRS

pnpgm pnpgm at softhome.net
Tue Apr 5 01:02:12 CEST 2005

	As Bugs Bunny is fond of saying

	I'm a veryyyyy Badddddd Boyyyyyy

	The IRS post?   It was if you haven't ifgured it out by now was a April
	Fool's Joke!

	I have no IRS problems and in fact I'm getting 200$ more on my return this
year than last :)

	I couldn't resist.  All my local folks were too keen on my tricks but it
looks like I fooled all of you guys but Chris aka Ben'dar.  :)

	Sorry for being such a meanie!  But couldn't resist ....I have a very odd
sense of humor if you've not figured this out by now...

Update out tonight...

Fringe BBS - EWOG II - 904-733-1721
Telegard / Allfix Beta Site
ICQ: 24436933