[pnpgm] ....Note...

pnpgm pnpgm at softhome.net
Fri Apr 1 08:32:52 CEST 2005

 No update today.

 Unfournately I'm in a bind here.  Since I have my own programming firm with
some other employees it seems the IRS found out I don't pay all th etaxes they
selfishly require.  So got to go to court tomorrow.  Could be some time away
from society for it but lawyer says not much at least.

Please email me ASAP so I can give some more private information and other
stuff to you individually.  Thanks

Oh I also know the website is down.  Seems server is down.  We've been having
some power issues here and storms so may be part o a problem there.

Fringe BBS - EWOG II - 904-733-1721
Telegard / Allfix Beta Site
ICQ: 24436933