[pnpgm] more ooc comments

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Thu Sep 23 06:49:38 CEST 2004

Fighting with the dragon and firehounds is a diversion that reduces the
chance of successfully completing the mission. They could inflict losses
that might make the difference in our next encounters (if any) with the
Climans. While slaying them gives experience it doesn't bring us closer
completing the mission.
    As low on mana as she is, Z'leyra isn't an even match for a firehound
(one-headed hellhound) let alone the dragon. As wounded as our best fighters
are, I doubt that we could deal with the critters without taking
unacceptable losses.
    Finally, these appear to be ward guardians or summoned critters.
Possibly they will vanish after a time and we might even be able to come
back later, bundle up the tapestries and take them with us. Might be quite
valuable. :)